June 26, 2009

Coming Soon to a Hampden Near You - 13.5% Wine Bar

June 26, 2009

For those who don't know, a new wine bar is scheduled to open on "The Avenue" in Hampden, any day now. To be called the 13.5% Wine Bar, is owned by the former owner of the Wine Underground in Medfield, and will sell bottles both by the glass and by the bottle. They will also serve tapas-style food.


This is an exciting addition to the Hampden business community, and finally acknowledges that Hampden is growing up a little and becoming a bit more sophisticated. People have argued with me time and time again that there is no demand for a "yuppie" establishment in Hampden, and I always argued that the client-base is here, and if you build it, they will come. I hope this experiment proves me correct.


In any case, if anyone hears any developments on this wine bar, please keep me posted, and I will do the same for you. When it opens, I'm there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bob Ganoosh, the Baltimore Restaurant Enthusiast ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates